Ausco Modular will start production on a brand new custom designed clubhouse for Virginia United Football Club, based in the Queensland suburb of Nundah.
Construction is planned to begin this month in the club’s Riverview facility, to enhance the viewing experience on game day.
The clubhouse plan design features four female friendly changing rooms, two referee rooms, a social room for club events and a large canteen. Spectators will be able to catch all the action from the deck overlooking Field 1.
Ausco have been trusted as a modular building partner, being the perfect fit for clubs, councils, community & sporting groups across Australia.
By choosing modular building to create a new or upgraded clubhouse or facility, it solves many of the challenges that organisations face in the planning and implementation of construction.
Minimal groundworks are required and little space beyond the built area of the building preserves playing fields during works and limits the number of disruptions for the playing season, as well as the neighbouring community.
Their latest completed project at Underwood Park highlights what they bring to any club or organisation who wants an upgrade on their current set up.
“This project not only provides our community with the sort of facilites we need, but has also supported 450 local construction and manufacturing jobs,” Mick de Brenni said.
“Special recognition is earned by the team at Ausco Modular, their contracting partners, staff and excellent tradies.”
By choosing Ausco Modular, you will get a reliable supplier of infrastructure that can bring immediate benefits to your organisation:
- You can be assured that our design teams have worked closely with national and state sporting codes to develop facilities that meet or exceed their minimum standards
- Time-saving as installation can be up to 60% faster than conventional on-the-ground construction
- The modular building methodology makes facilities suitable for the landfill and reclaimed substrates under many playing fields
- We manage the project from beginning to end to mitigate the risk of scope, timeline and cost overruns and to lessen the burden on your staff and volunteers.
- All Ausco Modular buildings comply with the National Construction Code of Australia.
You can find out more on Ausco including case studies on their dedicated sports facilities page here.