The Change Our Game Scholarship Program provides funding to assist women to access professional learning and development opportunities to enhance skills in sport and recreation leadership and management.
- State Sporting Associations
- State Sport and Recreation Bodies
- Regional Sports Assemblies
- Local Government Authorities.
- Identify as a woman
- Be aged 18 years or over
- Live in Victoria
- Be currently involved in either a paid or volunteer capacity in sport
- Apply through an organisation, not as an individual.
Funding range of grant
Category 1Less than 3 years of experience in sport and recreation up to value of $2000
Category 23-5 years of experience in sport and recreation up to value of $5000
Category 35+ years of experience in sport and recreation with demonstrated management experience up to value of $10,000
What will be funded
- Organisational governance training
- Working with boards and committees
- Leadership skills and management training
- Project or event management
- Media training
- Sports administration training
- Attending conferences and workshops.
Activities that will not be funded
- To attend events as a competitor
For coach development
For professional development of staff that the organisation should reasonably fund as part of business as usual
- To supplement the recurrent or ongoing costs of an organisation
- To purchase equipment, including computer software.
Applications will be open from 8 March 2019 to 5pm 8 April 2019.
Program area and assistance
Read more about Sport and Recreation Victoria.
For general Sport and Recreation Victoria grant enquiries:
Phone: 1300 366 356 for the cost of a local call (except from mobile phones)
Open Monday – Friday, 8.30 am – 5 pm except public holidays.
More Info: Sports Victoria