Within the sports and entertainment industry, Fortress GB have built themselves into a trusted partner for over 130 teams around the world.
The interactive data platform Fortress One has been developed to give teams a better understanding about who their fans are, leading to an improved fan engagement and maximises the value of this experience.
Over 130 the world’s leading sports teams have already chosen Fortress, who transform the way stadiums and venues operate. Their highly regarded reputation has seen them link up with 16 of the 20 current English Premier League teams. By providing better access to data, Fortress can uncover new revenue streams for game day and any commercial activities.
Fortress were found in 2001 with their technology encapsulating both radio-frequency identification (RFID) and near-field communication (NFC), to power digital ticketing implementation.
They are committed to bringing the best to any organisation, backed by their 20 years of industry experience. Fortress can be on the front foot during events, catering for the ever-changing needs of fans and customers. Their platform ranges across four different categories.
Loyalty: Personalise the in-venue and online experience to maximise the value to each fan.
- Fans can earn rewards for their participation with particular content. Each point of customer engagement is turned into a potential source of rich value. Rewards can include experiences, live campaigns, upgrades, discounts, and rich media content.
- 30 days of sport can grow into 365 days of engagement – hook in ticketing, attendance, concessions, merchandise, digital, interactive games, social and even sponsors and commercial partners are areas of note.
- Fans can access rewards anytime anywhere through a powerful mobile optimised portal, built to catch the eye.
Payment: Drive revenues from in-stadium spend, across sponsors and commercial partners.
- Stored value, loaded tickets, cash-back incentives and variable discounts can all be delivered in real time, through a powerful payment platform.
- Proven to drive spend and satisfaction as part of an overall loyalty and rewards strategy.
- The range of the payment program can be extended via the new Merchant Connect facility – a powerful platform add on that hooks in commercial sponsors, partners and local merchants. Fans can benefit from their day-to-day spend and taps into a rich new source of data and revenues.
Access: Deliver the best game-day experience with real-time stadium access information
- Knowing who is in the stadium and understanding the complete chain of custody of any ticket is key to building a valuable database of fans and providing the best game day experience.
- Fortress Access components is a highly proven and robust access solution used by many of the world’s leading venues – with specific solutions for general admission, secondary, VIP and suite access.
- Regarded as the leading innovator in contactless RFID and mobile ticketing, Fortress is pushing the boundaries of digital identify even further as the world moves to NFC and biometric technology.
Analytics: Generate personalised and actionable insights by unifying data across multiple sources.
- Understand and target fans with personalised content, rewards, incentives and services.
- Data is valuable if it can be applied to business questions. Access’ platform is designed for Sports Teams – focusing on delivering precise insight that can support business growth across all customer touchpoints.
- There’s potential to engage with fans not seen before by capturing their attention and tailoring to their interests and preferences.
In the overall scheme of things, Fortress understands what different teams want to achieve and can then develop a strategy that brings long-term results. Among their success stories, Fortress have seen increases of 30% and 50% for first season attendance and retention rates through their loyalty program respectively, while redemption rates of in-stadium partner campaigns went up 20% and concourse spend up 25%.
Innovation is part of Fortress’ DNA, so they are always on the lookout for new technology solutions for the world of sports and entertainment, endeavouring to match an organisation’s goals.
To see more of Fortress in action and get an insight into their extensive clients list, you can find it here.