The last thing you’d want is to miss the action. You head to the nearest vendor, only to hear the crowd roar as a big moment you’ve missed passes you by. Those days are now gone, with the inclusion of Snackr at your next sporting event.
Established only a couple of years ago, Snackr is a food and beverage ordering app which has been created so spectators can remain in their seat while items come straight to them.
The Snackr App, available on iOS and Android, allows fans to browse through onsite vendors and adds convenience to matchday with cashless and cardless transactions that skips all the queues.
Snackr is a valuable solution for venues, who are committed to improving the spectator experience while addressing any logistical challenges for in-seat delivery with stadiums and events holding different requirements. They are part of Snackr’s six key values:
- Enhance the spectator experience – Give spectators the option to order food and beverages from their seat for delivery or collection.
- Drive revenue – Increasing sales by adding more convenience through in-app ordering. Queues are reduced, more spend-per-head is achieved and unlocks sales opportunities by smoothing the demand profile over an event.
- Unlock marketing opportunities – Leverage marketing opportunities through push notifications, suggested add-ons and strategic product placement.
- Gain insight – Know more about customer behaviour using real stats, specific to your venue. Time-based operational data and dashboard analytics are included.
- Go cashless and cardless – Secure payments can be made through the app which increases service speed, reduces hygiene issues and modernises the revenue stream.
- Drive operating efficiencies – Unlock staffing and inventory management efficiencies by better understanding events in real time.
Similar to popular food delivery apps such as Uber Eats, Snackr allows spectators to insert their location that will identify onsite vendors nearby and then payments can be made directly through the app.
They will then get a notification to meet the runner with the food and/or drink at the end of the seating row for efficient delivery and collection. Click and collect will also be an option for users where Snackr can implement collection points.
For customers, they can also receive suggested add ons and promotions, as Snackr continues to develop exciting ways to build on fan engagement. Their platform can be used to generate more sales with fans able to bundle orders from multiple nearby vendors and push complementary items. Targeted providers can also drive sales for specific products.
Promotional discounts can be incorporated during the event to encourage sales, as well as dynamic pricing – the reduction of prices through typically quiet periods can incentivise sales for venues that wouldn’t take place before.
Working closely with operational teams, Snackr has developed a convenient and revenue-driven in-seat ordering system that is available for a wide range of venues.
Snackr’s ongoing communication between a venue and its team including the General Manager all the way down to the chefs means the software to be utilised will work best for them.
All venues are different with unique dimensions and capacity so Snackr endeavours to be adaptable when it comes to implementing a suitable program for the event. Given the current circumstances of COVID-19, they also ensure that all local government rules and obligations are met at all times.
“If our product would be valuable to you and your stadium then it would be great for you to reach out to let us know we’re on the right track,” Snackr CEO Matthew Lim said to Soccerscene.
“Essentially the focus of what we’re trying to do is tackle a lot of the logistical solutions for companies using in-seat delivery.
“It’s not just a case of here’s your software and it will work for you, it’s more about consulting with us and making sure that the products are useful and valuable.
“We would love if you reach out to us and have that initial chat just to see if what we’re doing would be useful to you, for any live sport events including soccer.”
You can get in touch with Matthew Lim via firstname.lastname@example.org