Swan Retail’s software development has seen the creation of FUSE – an app that has all the best fan engagement features in the one place.
It’s been a mixed bag for Australian audiences wanting to go to live sporting events, as lockdowns and restrictions have not always gone in our favour.
For sport clubs, they have become more reliant on finding ways to engage with their fan bases via digital, as the typical match day inclusions do not always go to plan, with unpredictable Covid-19 changes. However, what is for certain is that clubs cannot be stopped in exploring ways to promote their team in a variety of ways.
Swan Retail has identified the demand for digital and online resources, where they have taken their expertise into the sports & stadium area. 25 years’ worth of experience has lended itself towards furniture & homeware, fashion and specialty retail to name a few.
Swan Retails app, FUSE, encapsulates that a club is searching for when it comes to fan engagement. It is completely branded to suit a club’s identity and includes an immerse news feed to create engaging content that you would see on a social media platform. The only difference here is that the app takes everything from a club and showcases that directly to a fan, rather than trapping it in amongst other competitors.
When a fan uses FUSE, their sole focus is on the team they support. FUSE is the application that integrates quality engagement, offering clubs the chance to interact with their fans, build their brand, reward loyalty and drive sales.
Available on the App Store and Google Play, FUSE has a host of features to maximise marketing potential:
- Build and theme a business app.
- Clubs can customise their branding.
- Scale up only when clubs need to.
- Deploy to iOS & Android.
- Potential to be live within four weeks.
- Deliver engaging content through the app feed.
- Segment, target and deliver content based on purchase data.
- Display real-time loyalty points and loyalty account balances.
- Wrap and enhance a mobile website.
- Harness the power of push notifications.
- Drive footfall, sales, traffic and conversion.
FUSE can bring fan engagement benefits that are developed around loyalty. To build and sustain a fan base, Swan Retail helps to bring promotions to life. The app provides the go-to resource for planning and delivering promotional campaigns, leading to an increased rate of revenue.
Clubs can bring across their creativity and connect with fans in a more personalised manner, whether it be game day or to provide greater access off the pitch. Swan Retail have partnered with Warrington Wolves Rugby Club, Ipswich Town Football Club and Stoke City Football Club who have already seen the following benefits:
- News, events, polls and promotions form the pivotal part of FUSE, making content the app’s bread and butter. This can be implemented further by integrating an online shop, which can be a post of a goal celebration during the match with a promotion applied to the player’s kit.
- Push notifications as a regularity can consistently bring fans to the app once they have been informed of new content, rewards and timely promotions that all contribute to driving sales.
- Loyalty points can be accrued to make fans feel part of something special and to be rewarded for their support.
- A website within the app to collaborate a fans’ online experience by seamlessly allowing them to browse and buy from a store without leaving the app.
- Calls-to-action as a way of offering new products such as kit releases and the ability to use redeem promotions and use rewards points.
- Custom forms can be created as a crowdsourcing tool to get feedback and insights from the people that make the club tick and learn more about how to maximise profits.
To learn more about Swan Retail, and to have a read of their case studies, you can find it here.