Tappit is a global provider of cashless solutions that can help events, attractions, stadiums and venues to increase profit, gain insights and improve fan experiences.
Founded in 2018, Tappit has quickly become the cashless experts, having already complied an impressive client list including Kansas City Chiefs, San Diego Padres, Formula One and Jacksonville Jaguars.
Tappit strives to enhance live event experiences for fans, providing technology and data to the organisers to get the best out of what they intend to do. All this links towards improving customer experiences, giving a greater return on profitability.
As more and more people make the switch towards cashless, they will find it easy, fast and convenient to use. It boosts profits for organisations and gives a safer environment for fans.
The solutions provided by Tappit are suitable for sports clubs or any other similar organisers.
Tappit Mobile Pay: Puts the app at the centre of all customer activities to set a new standard in fan experience. Through a seamless, single mobile ecosystem, there can be contactless payments, access control, loyalty and ticketing all in the one place, with benefits to match.
- Safe – Keeping guests and staff as safe as possible in relation to COVID-19 protocols. By eliminating the need for physical cash, this minimises human contact. Not only this, but secure QR technology will significantly reduce the risk of fraud and theft.
- Frictionless – Creating a seamless spending experience for events will maximise fan engagement. This means communication is integrated directly inside the app so customers have everything they require in one destination. Understanding fan’s end-to-end spending habits is highly rewarding.
- Simple – The easy-to-use Mobile Pay software is a straightforward upgrade to an existing POS system. There is minimal hardware investment or staff training involved, while the QR code technology creates a familiar customer experience for all fan demographics.
- Fully agnostic – Tappit do not compete with banking partners, so Mobile Pay can be integrated with loyalty schemes, reward initiatives and existing venue & financial partners. Tappit provides complementary solutions to enhance the work of an organisation’s partners.
- Increase value for sponsors – A complete customer view ensures that sponsors can understand who their VIPs are and the best ways to target them. Selecting Tappit’s white label solution enables the creation of a new sponsorship category and provides the organisation with new assets to monetise.
- Completely understanding fans – Overseeing the customers’ spending journey and retaining the relevant data will introduce access to the most valuable business insights. This gives a better glimpse into how to attract and engage attendees and increase the event’s profitability simultaneously.
Cashless RFID system: Improving fan experience, boost takings and gather 360 customer insights without the need of WiFi at the venue. Tappit’s cashless RFID technology delves deeper than just contactless payments.
- Boost profitability – The positives of eliminating cash are almost endless in their possibilities, with the trend growing towards making more transactions via credit card. Tappit has elaborated that going cashless will increase gate takings by 22% on average, while transactions are made 80% faster.
- Enhanced fan experience – The RFID system reduces queues, increase sales and gives fans more time to enjoy the event they paid for. Understanding every fan unlocks marketing opportunities through personalised offers based on previous behaviours and incentivises them by having rewards and digital vouchers.
- A completed view of every fan – Fans are served better when the organisation gets to know them better. The RFID system has the data to assess a fans’ spending – where and when.
- Keeping fans and staff safe – RFID’s one-tap payments keep attendees and the workforce safe, similar to how Mobile Pay operates. Importantly, the risk of fraud and theft is minimised and with Tappit’s innovative functionality there are plenty more features such as Yellow Card through to Safety Wristbands.
- Tech-light integration – Tappit’s technology complements existing infrastructure. They work closely to get the ideal design happening quickly and efficiently. The system does not require an overhaul to existing infrastructure or need a complicated set up requiring a multitude of integrations.
Tappit extends further to what just happens at an event, they also deliver Tappit Insights as part of their solution package. For each fan, the organisation gets a complete 360-degree view.
Tappit is able to integrate data across an ecosystem, including ticket data through purchases, parking and loyalty schemes. They can then turn this into valuable insights with instant access to a holistic view about a visitor’s spending and behaviour trends to guide organisations in the right direction for profitable planning and decision making.
Tappit changes the game from a typical POS report to a unique platform that connects purchases directly to a fan – unprecedented data and insights are achieved.
To learn more about Tappit, including case studies and resources, you can find it here.